|KSP-Chroma-Control-v1.3.zip release||51.85 KB||Jun 30, 2017||1.3||1,329||Download|
|KSP-Chroma-Control.zip release||53.18 KB||Mar 12, 2017||1.2.2||251||Download|
|KSPChromaControl v1.2 release||64.22 KB||Sep 30, 2016||1.2-prerelease||560||Download|
|KSPChromaControl v1.1 release||51.51 KB||May 7, 2016||1.1 +6||404||Download|
|KSPChromaControl.zip release||46.14 KB||Apr 20, 2016||1.1 +2||334||Download|
This mod lights up your Razer Chroma Keyboard when playing Kerbal Space Program. Look at this video kindly created by Game Instructor to showcase this mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqTzKLMGuU
- Function keys 1 to 0 are only lit, if the underlying action group actually does anything. The keys are displayed in two different colors, depending on whether the action group is toggled or not.
- The keys for SAS, RCS, Gears, Lights and the Brakes are lit up in different colors, indicating if the respective system was activated or not.
- The amount of resources in the current stage is displayed on your keypad and the keys to the left of it (PrtScr, ScrLk, …, PageDown)
- The color of W, A, S, D, E and Q varies slightly depending on whether you're in precision or normal steering mode
- The keys for timewarp control are lit either red for physics timewarp or green for normal timewarp
Make sure no other app is blocking your keyboard from being updated when using this plugin (e.g. GameDog or ChromaSync).