|NearFutureAeronautics_1_0_4.zip release||37.12 MB||Jan 21, 2019||1.6.1||43,203||Download|
|NearFutureAeronautics_1_0_3.zip release||37.12 MB||Jan 17, 2019||1.6.1||671||Download|
|NearFutureAeronautics1_0_2.zip release||37.13 MB||Nov 5, 2018||1.5.1||5,837||Download|
|NearFutureAeronautics1_0_1.zip release||37.15 MB||Sep 21, 2018||1.4.4||2,528||Download|
|NearFutureAeronautics1_0_0.zip release||37.15 MB||Aug 29, 2018||1.4.4||1,475||Download|
This pack contains large and powerful aerospace parts, such as jet engines, intakes, and nacelles. It was preciously part of the MkIV Spaceplane system but has been split off.
- Large Multimode Engines: Big (2.5m), powerful RAPIER-like engines for your wildest spaceplane needs.
- Large Jet Engines: Hefty 2.5m engines – turbofans and turbojets for big aircraft.
- Advanced Propeller Engines: Super-efficient low speed propfans and turboprops.
- Lift Fans: Designed specifically for efficient VTOL and available in many sizes, these engines can run on LiquidFuel and air, or be driven electrically for flight in oxygenless atmospheres.
- Nuclear Jet Engines: Massive, rewarding engines that let you fly almost forever!
- Large Nacelles and Intakes: Of course, 2.5m nacelles, engine pods, precoolers and advanced intakes to help out.
Add a comment