|NearFutureExploration_1_0_10.zip release||40.41 MB||Aug 3, 2020||1.10.1||18,565||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_9.zip release||40.41 MB||Aug 3, 2020||1.10||305||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_8.zip release||40.41 MB||Jun 14, 2020||1.9.1||5,970||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_7.zip release||40.41 MB||May 26, 2020||1.9.1||4,585||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_6.zip release||40.40 MB||Feb 22, 2020||1.8.1||11,468||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_5.zip release||40.40 MB||Feb 20, 2020||1.8.1||493||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_4.zip release||40.40 MB||Feb 7, 2020||1.8.1||2,199||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_3.zip release||40.28 MB||Jan 31, 2020||1.8.1||953||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_2.zip release||40.28 MB||Jan 12, 2020||1.8.1||2,100||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_1.zip release||40.28 MB||Jan 8, 2020||1.8.1||473||Download|
|NearFutureExploration_1_0_0.zip release||43.19 MB||Jan 7, 2020||1.8.1 +1||194||Download|
Near Future eXploration
A mod pack for Kerbal Space Program, delivering a high quality expansion to the game's unmanned probes
A set of parts to help enhance and improve the KSP probe experience, particularly in the later game with larger probes
- More Probe Cores: A set of eight new probe cores in medium (1.25m) and larger (1.875m) sizes.
- Probe Bus Parts: Cargo bay-like parts that match the footprints of most probe cores (stock and NFX). Useful for storing batteries, fuel and the like
- Probe Fuel Tanks: New multi-fuel probe tanks in stack and radial sizes that are in the vein of the stock Dumpling and Baguette
- More Direct and Relay Antennae: More antennae that seamlessly fit into the KSP CommNet system to fill in missing ranges and add more interesting options.
- Reflector Antennae: A new type of antenna that does nothing on its own, but instead bounces signal from another antenna to amplify its range. Point antenna at a deployed reflector to recieve the bonus. Available in many sizes.
- Small Probe Parts: A few small probe parts (battery, reaction wheel) to fill out the probe range
Add a comment